How to use: Spray MopUpdated 6 months ago
The Spray Mop is designed to work across most domestic hard floor surfaces. It is not designed to be used for professional domestic or commercial cleaning.
- Assemble mop as per instructions on the underside of the lid of the box.
- Remove bottle from holster - if the bottle is stiff to remove try a wriggling back and forth motion whilst pulling away from the holster.
- Remove bottle top and decant Universal Cleaner solution into the bottle - do not dilute.
- Replace bottle lid and reconnect back into mop holster.
- Select mop pad and connect to underside of mop head via velcro
- Stand the mop upright to around 45-75 degrees with one hand holding the mop handle.
- Pull trigger a couple of times until solution begins to eject via spray nozzle just above the mop plate.
- Use 1-2 trigger pulls of spray per 2sqm of floor space.
- Push in a back and forth motion.
- Flooring should be virtually dry as you move to the next segment of the flooring
- Avoid spraying excessive solution. Less is more! :)
- We recommend replacing pads per entire room clean or once the pad has become soiled/wet. Remember pads will perform most effectively when clean/dry
Was this article helpful?